The Registration and payment system, powered by the Nippon Travel Agency (NTA) © is available here. We invite all attendees to register and make payment as soon as possible. Early-bird registration is available only until 23:59JST, February 10th, 2020.
The registration fees are:
|Category||Before Feb. 10th, 2020 (Early bird)||After Feb. 10th, 2020|
Note: An accompanying person is a family member of the attendee.
The registration fee includes:
- Program Booklet
- Conference proceedings USB
- Access to conference sessions
- Welcome reception
- Beverages at coffee breaks
IMPORTANT: Two systems
Conference attendees must create an account for each system:
- Registration system: to decide on the conference package and make payments.
- Submission system: to submit abstracts and conference papers, perform reviews, submit corrections, etc.
The ISROMAC2020 organizing committee can provide invitation letters to any who need to apply for a VISA. The B-1 Temporary Business Visitor seems to be the appropriate VISA for scientific conferences, though we encourage everyone to consult with their local US embassy. The B-1 VISA specifies that individuals need to provide information about the conference.
Please write an e-mail addressed at email@example.com with the following information:
- Ambassador/Embassy/Consulate name
- Full name
- Title (Dr., Professor, Student, Company representative, etc.)
- University or Company
- Department (if applicable)
- Country of residence (if different from nationality).
Made by Gabriel Taillon